View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #5
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
I found this one

I hope this is the one you are recommending, thanks for that, I will have a look at it.
PF

Update: none of the links provided via wiki neither the link indicated above worked...:-(
Well, worry not. What you've found is just a wrapper script. Server itself is already there on your device - it is an Onyx-developed app. Using OTFM, just go to directory /opt/onyx/arm/bin/ and run the file ds_server

Edit: Wait a minute... I saved the copy of install files. Attached is ftp script from Russian forum - to install it, unpack the archive on your Boox and run install.oar. Then go to Applications menu.

Hope the author of the script won't mind.
Attached Files
File Type: zip ftp.zip (5.9 KB, 432 views)

Last edited by janek; 11-13-2012 at 09:41 AM.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote