View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 06:55 AM   #82
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I re-read a book if I truly loved it. I often will re-read a favourite book if I just came out of reading one I couldn't stand, as an antidote

I do almost all of my reading for free. I have a large family to support and cannot afford to misfire on my limited recreation budget. For books that I adore and want to keep, I buy them, but I always use the library for a title I am interested in reading, OR I download the sample chapters. I keep sample chapters of books and tag them accordingly in calibre if it's a book I either want to read or never see again.

I am not a fast reader. My husband tears through books, I take my time.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote