View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:44 AM   #66
Ninjalawyer
Guru
Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ninjalawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What I care about is that someone is benefiting from the fruits of my labour without paying for it. If they want to use my software, they should pay for it (but they're very welcome to have my eBooks for free).
I would suggest you acquaint yourself with the phrase "cutting off your nose to spite your face," before advocating for more restrictive laws just to appease your personal sense of fairness.
Ninjalawyer is offline   Reply With Quote