View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
The Fictionwise bookshelf has a "bulk download" feature, so last week when the formats were made available, I downloaded all of mine in both pdf and imp formats. Saved them to a CD-ROM. Previously, with my EB-1150, I could only save books to the eBookwise librarian and hope the company never shut down the bookshelf.

Have I told you how happy I am with eBookwise/Fictionwise? On Tues, my reader crashed and burned - literally, the battery or something heated up and cooked a black spot on the screen. I got the email this morning that a new one was on the way yesterday, along with FedEx tracking info so that I can watch it cross the country. I got mine originally for Christmas, so the 90 day warranty was expired, and I expected to have to buy another reader. The support staff at eBookwise were kind, helpful, and never even mentioned the expired warranty.

Just giving props where due...
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote