View Single Post
Old 08-07-2004, 04:23 PM   #3
Kaitou Ace
Zealot
Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaitou Ace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

w00 ^_^
thanks for linking my site, and I am glad you found the av maker useful. it was a few days well spent ^_^

just thought it cool to find this in our refferer log, and couldn't help but comment.

ah, and you can use the avatar maker for pda backgrounds, just set it to 320x480 or similar, it's what I tend to use myself of late when i want a new bg.

any comments are always appreciated
Kaitou Ace is offline   Reply With Quote