View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #15
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The Neo is "open to applications", too. I don't know what you mean when you say "Neo only has their own ebook store". BeBook do not have any book store at all, as far as I'm aware. It's an ADE device, like any other, so you can use any store you wish (geographical restrictions, etc, permitting).
From what I understand of the relationship, Bebook is a closed system. For example, you cannot download the Scribd application onto it unless you just scroll through to the Scribd website. Or also unless you completely flash the Onyx firmware onto the Neo which is frowned upon...
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote