View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #8
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainboy View Post
Hi All,

Good morning from India.

I am planning to buy Sony Prs 600 from Amazon for $253.69. I have never used a ebook reader but do carry ebooks around on my netbook (primarily PDFs of all kinds). Hence going for the best one out there & which is within my budget of $300.

Query: Should i wait couple of months for something new to come & then get my first eBook reader? I have read a lot of about various upcoming devices (favorite: Adam from Notion Ink) but whether they will be within my budget & good enough is a question.

Do let me know.

Thanks for helping out.
I'd really recommend, going for Sony 900 instead. It's more expensive, but absolutely worth it (Sony 600 is a great unit though).
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote