View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 03:43 AM   #81
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphenreader View Post
Yes, that feature exists currently. Swiping up and down the screen while reading will lower/increase brightness.

It doesn't work in my iPad Mini 4 nor in my iPhone 6S+.

Well, it works but is very difficult to achieve. I need to move my finger up and down at rightmost side of the screen, and works one of ten times or even less.

I think better way to do this is to have one vertical strip of 1/3 in center of screen as area to swipe one (or perhaps two) finger to change brightness.

And another good thing could be have an area to swap themes. Perhaps a tap with two fingers in same area.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote