Thread: Glo Kobo Night Mode
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 02:39 AM   #153
rayhigh
Zealot
rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rayhigh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo (wife)
Hello,

I'm new to Kobo ereaders and to this tweak. Do I understand correctly that this is a stand-alone tweak, and that there is no other framework that needs to be installed to use it? Also, do I only copy the KoboRoot.tgz file over to the device as the website says? What about all the other files extracted from the .zip? Surely they must have some purpose?

Thanks,

Jon

Last edited by rayhigh; 06-30-2013 at 02:42 AM.
rayhigh is offline   Reply With Quote