View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 11:57 AM   #27
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
I've searched the forum, but could not find an answer to this question: I keep my books in the Books folder on my external SD card, but there is no way for me to get to the extSD from within Moon Reader. I can only navigate to the folder itself, then choose to open the file with Moon Reader. I'm thinking about buying the pro version, but before I do, I need to know whether it can navigate to my ExtSD card in addition to the internal memory. This seems like strange behavior, not to allow this.
In Moon+ go to local files, back button to the root directory then choose the mnt directory. Extsdcard is listed there.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote