View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
I have a two state yes no column that I use to mark books read or unread. Is it possible to make another custom that sets the date when I change the first column to yes.
The date should be editable so I can set the dates for books I have already marked read.

Why use 2 columns when one will do
The book is either Read or Unread (you did say '2 state')

Make Read your Date column.

Not read = blank date

Now if you were also recording when you started and when you finished (Remembers how many years it took me to wade through Hawaii )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote