View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinew View Post
I just noticed that mine has pretty severe ghosting problem even with refresh rate set to every page. When I go from a book to screen saver, if the background is light, I could almost read each line of the text

It's more noticeable under bright light, and my K4NT doesn't suffer issue. I'm going to call amazon to get a replacement to see if it gets better. Anyone else has similar issue?
Similar to my first K4 remember it ghost everything. I think it's a bad one I'd definitely replace it if it's doing that.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote