Thread: Classic Converting the Wife (maybe)
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 09:00 AM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Converting the Wife (maybe)

My wife, much like myself stated that I would never buy an e-Reader, reading books is just so much better.

Well I've been converted, I do enjoy books, but when I'm working or travelling, I bring the e-Reader and of course I can carry multiple books with me on it.

A while ago, I was reading it, and my wife asked me if I wanted to read a certain book she read, she thought I might like it.

I said "I already have it on the eReader, in fact, I have the whole series" that kind of peaked her interest. Then when I told her we could get free Chocolate by showing the "Nook coupon" that almost sealed it

Seriously though, she has never out right said "I want one" but I can tell that she's leaning towards it...and so I'm buying her a Nook for her birthday today...I'm hoping that she'll like it...or at least won't be ticked at the money I spent LOL.

But I'll load it with alot of the freebies from B&N that are there this week as well as some books she's been wanting to read from the "darknet", and give it to her that way.....here's to hoping we have another convert on our hands!!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote