View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 08:33 AM   #11
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
They were probably DRM-free already.

Calibre doesn't allow you to convert DRMed ebooks. In fact, I'm not sure if it can even read DRM, at all.
I looked and I actually only converted 2 kindle books to epub. I guess it must have been luck. When I go to the actual kindle files they have locks next to the blue books, I assumed that meant they were DRM. I can read them because I have kindle for pc and mobipocket for my phone.
Care is offline   Reply With Quote