View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #5
acanthicus
Connoisseur
acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.acanthicus can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-350, PRS-T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsGambit View Post

- I was able to use Calibre to convert my existing eBooks (LIT, TXT, RTF, HTM) to ePub and after a few hours over a couple of evenings tagged everything and was able to transfer everything over in a nice, intuitive structure. However, I have two series' which each have over 10 books in them. Now in the list it goes 1, 10, 11, 12, 2, 3, etc. Is there a way to fix this so 10+ comes after 9?
Number your files and metadata in this way:
01, 02 ... 10, 11 etc. and 01.5 if there is some book in between

For the use of fbreader: Existing versions of fbreader are not able to show the style sheets properly. Some basic formatting like empty lines, italics, centered text etc. is often lacking. You have to decide what is more important for you: the possibility of configurations of the fbreader or the correct representation of the AdobeViewer. Maybe you can edit the epub itself to change the margins etc.

Last edited by acanthicus; 07-25-2010 at 11:25 AM. Reason: addition
acanthicus is offline   Reply With Quote