View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 04:37 PM   #51
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
I do occasionally look at the German forum to see how much I can understand. The answer is; not enough!
Anyway, just jump in if you feel like it sometime, you're always welcome 'over there'

Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
You must be kidding! I like the English a LOT, but no, that's not beer you guys are drinking.

And you must have never tasted English sausages, or maybe you are just trying to be gracious
Only today I was in the supermarket, spending a good half hour in the meat aisle, trying to find the less English-looking sausages to buy

As penance for my harsh comments I will now be supporting both your teams
let's just agree that the Greek have great wine and Gyros!

BTW, I'm a bit disappointed. I would have exected a bit more from the French team. Game against Uruguay ended 0:0.
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote