Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #22
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Boomerang, Comic Novel of International Intrigue

Update: August 22, 2010

The regular price on Boomerang will be changing from $0.99 to $2.99 as soon as Amazon and all the other places it is available can respond to the changes I will be putting through tomorrow, Monday, August 23rd.

I held the price at $0.99 for as long as possible, hoping that volume would make up for the really low net proceeds from each sale. But there just isn't much piling up in the ol' account for either Yours Truly or the Mountain View High Marching Band (I ship off half of Boomerang's profits to them).

Just wanted to give the nice folks at Mobileread a heads up about the price change.

Thanks!

Some of the nice reviews for Boomerang:

From ebookalchemy: It's a book version of an extremely successful Cohen brothers movie: quirky, funny in unexpected places, and more than a few twists and turns before you reach the end. The story is told from many opposing viewpoints, but it unfolds easily; just start reading it and let it do the work...There are no wasted words, and no fluffy padding of any kind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful characters, March 28, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Boomerang (Kindle Edition)
Unique and delightful characters abound. I found the sisters to be particularly funny in a somewhat sneaky kind of way. Laughter would erupt almost before I knew it! Most enjoyable.

Review by: Nagaswami Venkatasubramanian on May. 23, 2010 : star star star star star
One of the best novels that I have read in recent times- suspenseful, witty and racy. I look forward to more such writings from Mr. Hutcheson.
N.Venkatasubramanian

Review by: dreams on Nov. 20, 2009 : star star star star star
Great fun from start to finish. The various antics of the characters had me laughing out loud as I visualized the situations. I loved following the old lady sisters, Amelia and Doreen (they were so real that I could almost hear their conversations) and Ted and Jerry (that guy had more stuff he was into than poor Ted could keep up with). If that wasn't enough, add in the alphabet soup of government agencies and “the clothing optional former onion festival queen". I had no idea how it was going to end and couldn't wait to find out. This will definitely be on my to-be-read-again list.

Boomerang at Smashwords

Last edited by plumboz; 08-22-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: New regular price
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote