View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 05:22 AM   #55
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
There is no best case. If there were the choice would be simple. People get cases for protection and beauty and convenience and how you prioritize those can determine which case is best for you. When I'm out I have my Kindle in it's case in an outside pocket on my daypack. I realize this is risky but the convenience of getting to the Kindle easily is worth the risk...for me. My sister will only get covers that have a strap around her hand when she's reading.

I do sometimes wonder about someone who will buy a $99 case for a $119 Paperwhite.
I did buy a leather case on E-Bay for 13 EUR. It's fine.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote