View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:39 PM   #267
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrenn1 View Post
My experience with Kobo was a nightmare. These posts (even the ones only complaining about having to periodically reset) remind me of those days. I think I will pass.
Heard you the first time... Not sure why you keep coming onto this thread to post non-constructive comments?
Which Kobo do you own? What specifics problems did you have? Your last post actually makes you sound like a Kindle owner dissing the Kobo devices: "I think I will stay with Kindle"...

The firmware is the same for 3 Kobo devices, the new Glo and Mini and the existing Touch so I find your last comment somewhat irrelevant, the firmware is a update which happens to also be used on the new devices.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote