View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #59
taustin
Wizard
taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taustin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
And yet you can't help yourself from responding??? Out of approximately 55 posts, 14 of them are yours.
I'm actually curious as to how much of his trolling the moderators are going to put up with.

Quote:
All he's done, at least on this thread,
Nice attempt to move the goalposts, but if you believe that I've been talking about this thread, and not his posts overall, then you really need a remedial course in reading comprehension. Seriously. You're not participating in teh same conversation that I am.

Quote:
is offer up a few ideas.
I've only ever - in any post - seen him offer up one idea: that he doesn't want to have to pay for stuff he wants, and can't afford to buy. That's it.

He hasn't included his personal opinion, unless I missed something (certainly possible), yet you've accused him of some very interesting things, even going so far as to call him names.

Quote:
Instead of attacking someone for actually THINKING, and not just thinking, but THINKING OUT LOUD, why don't you entertain us all some more and attempt to justify your own actions.
Why? What could that possibly do for me that I would want to happen? Do you feel that I owe you something? That I have some obligation to act in the way you want? If so, how is it that this is a one way obligation? That I have to act according to your expectations, but you don't have to act according to mine? Because I - in all seriousness - have some suggestions on things you could do that would make me happier.