View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 12:35 PM   #505
AndrewH
Fanatic
AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndrewH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, & Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
That's pretty nice. Looks like a good way to protect the Sony. Do you take it out to read it? I enjoy holding my Sony naked except for the silicone skin, I have the same one you do.
Thanks! Yes, I do take the reader out of the case to read it but I only read at home and at work. I don't even use the elastic straps, I just lay my reader in the case and zip it up to take it from here to there.

If I were to ever read in public, however (on the bus, for example), I'd definitely leave it in the case and use the elastic straps.
AndrewH is offline   Reply With Quote