View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 07:55 PM   #6
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Won't this consume more power if screensaver mode is disabled? I don't know the answer to this, and am genuinely curious - I assume that in screensaver mode almost no power is consumed, but don't understand what happens if screensaver is disabled.
I'm not power expert, but my intuition tells me that it would drain just as much power as displaying a screensaver but monitoring for keys.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote