View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #154
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy White View Post
Actually I liked Conroy's Beach Music far more. I just checked and it's not available as a Kindle book.... (Lucky me... I would have bought it... I gotta chill on this.)

His writing is so lyrically rich Prose dripping with images overlaid through the hearts yearing. There's a scene in Beach music where the sun is going down at the same time the moon is coming up. He said something like.. "My souls grazed like a sheep on the beauty... I cant remember now exactly but so Beautifully written. It made me weep.

Conroy has a new novel out, South of Broad, and it's available for the Kindle.

http://www.accessatlanta.com/celebri...lid=sldr_aa_hm

Last edited by BenG; 08-19-2009 at 11:01 AM.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote