View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #67
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Actually you do get page numbers, now. Just tap at the top, and then a bar pops up at the bottom that shows a lot of info, including page # of page#. It's very nice. This is for both the Touch and the Paperwhite.

Has the Glo ever gone on sale? Is there a way to hack it so more of the page is used for text and less for the bottom empty space? (I hacked my kindles for margin control).

I didn't know that. I have always hated the "Loc" and have always wanted page numbers!!!

(more Karma for you )

Last edited by kikar; 04-24-2013 at 01:25 PM.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote