View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 11:31 AM   #1
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Just had a strange problem with my 505

First off, I don't think I've had it connected to the computer (i.e. charging) for a few days except for maybe a few minutes her and there.

Was reading earlier this morning and then went to do something else (was holding the reader under my arm as I was loading stuff in the car, it fell out and landed on it's right-hand edge/cover and it would not then turn on. I tried many times and tried resetting it to no avail.

I plugged it in to the usb and the red light came on but nothing on the screen.

I left it plugged in and it appeared to come back about 1/2 hour or so - but had lost it's current bookmarks, book etc.

I don't know if the battery was just low (It was not evident on the battery display) and I was pressing buttons when it was under my arm or if the impact on the concrete may have done something??

Anyone experience anything like this?

Should I potentially look at returning it (I'm still within the 90 day return period for Target -- but not certain that applies to clearance stuff??)
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote