View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 02:00 AM   #5
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
I wouldn't buy an Arc either. My next tablet will have the following as requirements:
1) Bluetooth so I can do Skype with a headset, keyboard, whatever.
2) GPS - for some amateur radio software I want to run when traveling.
3) Charge from standard USB 500 mAmp port. Who cares if it charges all night plugged into your laptop when you forget your charger and you're on a trip. At least you can charge it.
4) Built in micro SD slot such as the Vox has. I see no reason to spend extra $$$ on added internal storage which I will seldom if ever use when I can pop in a micro SD card for cheaper.

I'm glad I bought my Vox as I do use it but it's sluggish as a Web browser.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote