View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 01:38 PM   #49
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
If I didn't live in the Southern United States I might agree, but the term has very different connotations in my part of the world. Here, when someone utters the words, "Grand Wizard", it immediately puts us in mind of the Ku Klux Klan; an organization still active in our part of the world.
So because people in southern america (or perhaps all) get offended by the term it cannot be used, there is a world outside the US

Anyway, Thanks for explaining, I understand what you mean, I just feel the change was unnecessary
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote