View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #9
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by entodoays View Post
I own a Sony Reader PRS-T1 and would really like to have the annotation import feature in Calibre. I'm ready to contribute in a way or another. I'm not a program but have some experience with web-design and mysql database management.

Don't know where to start tough.
That's nice of you to offer to contribute. You might try posting in the Sony Developer's Forum. Maybe somebody is already working on something or they might be able to point you in the right direction to start.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=141
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote