View Single Post
Old 02-28-2011, 03:30 AM   #9
DMSmillie
Enquiring Mind
DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'DMSmillie understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kindle 3 (WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by medwatt View Post
Why can't anybody answer me ?
The most usual reason for a lack of answers in these forums is because no-one knows how to do what you're asking for (and it's generally regarded as rather unhelpful to post a reply that simply says "Sorry, I don't know"). Or because they're unsure, and are waiting to see if someone else who does know posts an answer. Or because the person who does know hasn't yet seen your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Well, he's right. If someone had a helpful idea, there would be answers to your post already. Getting impatient after only a day is a little rude. I've never seen posts on here getting ignored just because. Also, if you'd looked at the thread statistics, you'd seen that you have 80 views already, so plenty of people have seen this without having a good idea.
Exactly.
DMSmillie is offline   Reply With Quote