View Single Post
Old 04-25-2010, 06:58 AM   #261
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I just finished editing a book (Orwell's 1984) in BookDesigner. I searched and replaced all the text to make sure that correct dashes were used (hyphens for word separation, as in "pig-iron", and long dashes to break a sentence, as in "It was always at night—the arrests invariably happened at night".)
Looks OK in BD, but when I made the LRF file, all were converted to hyphens.
Am I doing something wrong?
After you click on "make Sony Reader book" the Sony pane will come up. Click on the "Options" tab. Then be sure to select "as it is" in the "dashes" option.
Hopefuly, this should sort things out for you.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote