View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 11:48 AM   #883
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
I've got Calibre Cops up and running. I can browse the library, read the book summary, etc. But books can't be downloaded to my Kobo Glo.

I got this error message:
Code:
Not Found
The requested URL /i-data/58b8342e/COPS/fetch.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.9 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.80 PHP/5.4.12 mod_wsgi/2.4 Python/2.6.2 Server at 192.168.2.4 Port 80.
Note: the fetch.php file is present at the mentioned location (In the 'root' of COPS).

In the config_local.php:
Code:
$config['cops_use_url_rewriting'] = "1";
Rewriting is set to "1" as this is necessary for Kobo devices.

Edit/Update:
Changing 'url rewriting' to its default:
Code:
$config['cops_use_url_rewriting'] = "0";
Then all selected books are downloaded to the root directory of the connected ereader (Kobo Glo) but all have the .php extension:
Code:
fetch.php
fetch1.php
fetch2.php
etc.
Note: only tested epub files.

Guess something goes wrong with the renaming of the downloaded files including the proper file extension.

Additonal info/note: Calibre COPS works properly with a standard web browser (tested with Firefox). The selected book is downloaded and renamed correctly.

NAS: ZyXEL NSA325v2
COPS: COPS 0.9.1RC1

Last edited by Anak; 04-24-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote