View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 08:06 AM   #21
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Actually this effort will not be necessary. Once I started in on it and begin looking at the source html I found that when one opens this link http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/i/ibsen/henrik/peer/ and examines the small navigation box at the upper right on the page, one option (the green [what is meant to be an e] symbol at the bottom is a link to download this as an epub. So this would seem to be a good source based on a preliminary look. Happy reading all.
That is really good news! I look forward to reading that edition! Thanks for the information.

If anyone has a musical interest in the combination of Grieg and Ibsen, it is also possible {for a price} to download the play with the incidental music from iTunes or Amazon {I think Amazon is the cheaper}

Last edited by fantasyfan; 10-02-2011 at 08:11 AM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote