View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 07:28 PM   #67
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
See, if you had an iPad, you would be sure
Had I $500 lying around for a video-game-and-email device, I'd have one. But iPad doesn't support the majority of what I use a computer for--document scanning, OCR, conversion & editing. It's too bulky to be comfortable ebook reader for me, and the battery doesn't last long enough.

I know that the iPad has plenty of business-usable apps, and those are enough for a lot of people. Doesn't work for me (Acrobat Pro, FineReader, & a word processor are my baseline minimum), and doesn't work for other people who rely on a standard computer's flexibility.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote