View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #7
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I did soft reformat it and I am able to transfer books to it via Calibre now. But it still hangs and freezes when I try to change fonts (particularly frutiger neue). I created my own test epub, so it's not a book problem. I'll check for font change hangs, but it looks flaky and unstable. 95% sure it's going back.

Out of curiosity, I'll try to check for signs of it being rooted to see if I've picked up someone root experiment disaster.

I found a thread about a T1 crashing with particularly frutiger neue:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...=207758&page=2

I'll keep testing. It's hard to know if this is standard (bad) behavior for a T1.

Last edited by Rizla; 09-02-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote