View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:30 PM   #5015
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Has children's television taken a step backward? I was just struck by the fact that decades ago we had the following on television: Power Rangers, Transformers, My Little Pony, Care Bears, Batman, and Pound Puppies. Today we have the following on television: Power Rangers, Transformers, My Little Pony, Care Bears, Batman, and Pound Puppies.
Well at least when it comes to My Little Pony, the new series is far superior to older ones.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote