View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 08:27 AM   #9
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by etherspin View Post
I am really really hoping for a reply as this will make or break my potential purchase of the cybook ... I fired up calibre and got news/feeds from time magazine and from scientific american, they seemed to have a selection of complete stories and small pictures with articles when calibre exported them as Epub files, as calibre currently doesnt seem to export these to a cybook format (no Epub from bookeen yet or confirmed as coming ??), is there another method to get them onto a cybook looking like this ?? .. mobireader seems to just grab headlines as links to full stories (am i missing something... dont see the value of downloading headlines) and feedbooks seems to download what looks like almost plain text ?
Why not test to output html from Calibre and just run mobigen or MobiPocket creator on it and see what happens?
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote