View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 12:38 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
As this is a follow-up to "Fairies and Fireflies", I like that "Star Thistles and Heliotrope" or "Star Thistles and Oleander" are in a similar style. I like "Star Thistles and Heliotrope" better, but I had to look up "Heliotrope". I did know that an Oleander was a flower.

"In the Wide, Wild Field" is OK and works very well with the blurb. I can see the back cover with "In the Wide, Wild Field" at the top and the reset in smaller text further down. There isn't anything connecting the other titles to the blurb.

For the actual blurb, I think I would drop the word "unsuspected". I don't think it helps. Maybe it should be "new"? And should "some" be changed to "their"? Hmm, how about:

Quote:
In the wide, wild field, new dangers lurk. Butterfly-Fairy and Urisk the brownie make new friends and discover that courage can take many forms.
There is still something missing. I think it is why they are in the "wide, wild field" making new friends.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote