View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #11
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Overnight drain is not normal. I would look at getting an exchange on it. I've seen the battery drop pretty quickly with wifi on (while downloading newspapers) and I've come to the conclusion that it's not updating properly some of the time and then starts to update when you have Wifi on and menu open :-/. Not sure what the reality is.
And a drain in 10 minutes with wifi on is definitely not normal. I wouldn't have come close to being able to download my Kobo library if that was the case.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote