Thread: Glo Resolution problem
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 01:39 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I've read the rest, but this is the one I want to comment on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maranium View Post
Hey I just tried that and it partly works! The only problem is that tablet is still kinda too small, and DX is too big. Just need to find one in between, or hope that a proper output setting will be made
What resolution are the images you are starting with? The "Tablet" profile shouldn't change the size at all. And I thought the KindleDX would shrink them, but not enlarge them.

I had a look through the current source and found:

- iPad - 768*1024
- GenericEinkLarge - 600*999

And as PeterT said, put in an enhancement request for a size you think is right.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote