Thread: Do you like 3D
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #48
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
I saw Clash of the Titans in 3D, it was awful. I wear glasses full time, and trying to get the 3D shades over my glasses without having to hold them there was impossible. I couldn't watch it without my regular glasses for obvious reasons. Even on the big screen it was all blurry. I had such a headache afterwards. Great movie though, wish I could've seen it properly the first time
It was not filmed in 3D, it's a lame 2D-to-3D conversion.

Ebert used this one to show how 3D can be so lame.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote