View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeGoldberg View Post
Marcy,

Thank you so much for getting sucked in. I can appreciate your hesitancy about purchasing THREE WAYS TO DIE...but $2.99 is the minimum price an author can charge and get the 70% royalty. As a result, I have lost some sales on the title but my income on it has more than doubled.

Lee
Is this true for Smashwords? I thought that was for amazon only, but I'm not an author so really don't know. If so, how about a coupon for Smashwords...would that still net you the 70%?

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote