View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #44
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
I'm right-handed, and I like it just where it is. I just reach out and flip it with one finger - don't even have to put the fork down...
I'm nor sure how I would hold it so that I could flip it with one finger and still hold on. I just lent it to a friend, so I can't run and try it out. I will try, promise.
If you ever used a Sony Clie you would understand how a properly setup scroll wheel works. Astak, well, Netronix whiffed on this one, I promise. Until you get to know the wheel on the left side of the reader, you won't have a way to compare...put it at the same level but on the left side and it's a win completely. Of course it screws the lefties, but, well, who cares about them anyway...hehehehe...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote