View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #6
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Donn:
Loved the review! Very honest. I too am superfractiousexpicalidociously in
love with my reader, but as in most romances some things are overlooked, and for me it has been the glare. But like you said its not something to go picketting over...
now if only we can cohert Sony to add a dictionary in the new firmware... i'd faint....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
that is a great idea ! i also like to have a summary but i hadn't thought about creating it as a note (i was thinking of adding them to the beginning of each book, unless kovid adds that function first... ) another good idea is to add a note to remind yourself of which book you want to read next (i have a terrible memory for titles and authors, so sometimes i know what i want to read but i can't remember what it's called...).
You know I have thought about adding a summary to each book too, but then I'd lose time where I could be reading. Also, theres something about plunging into a book you have no idea what it is about ( you just know you liked it enough to buy it at somepoint in time) then being pleaseantly surprised and reassured about your tastes in books (sometimes)
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote