View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 01:40 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingle
Check the other thread here for some conversion tool advice. htmltortf does a pretty good job.
Thanks, Bingle, I saw that later (after my post, I mean), but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

Quote:
Where can I get the Librie toolbar? I'm willing to experiment.
There are a lot of tools on the Yahoo Librie' group, but you have to join to play. I just looked over there (been a bit busy, lately, somehow) and there seems to be a lively discussion going on about formatting for the Reader.

Quote:
Also, don't tell me that *you* didn't get a Reader yet! I hope the hordes of Mobilereaders didn't prevent you. You've been the one consistent cheerleader/fan of this device since its announcement, and it would truly be tragic if you weren't able to get your hands on one.
I would never try to tell you such a thing! No, the hordes of my MobileReading Fellows haven't prevented me but, alas, the USPS hurries for no man.

I freely admit that I love the Reader, and want others to know all about it too (my wife is heartily sick of listening to me go on about it), but I like to think I'm candid about its limitations too. I hope I am, anyway, I try to be.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote