View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #50
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I don't mind listening to audio books, but I sometimes just can't get into them. Audio drama's though are a different kettle of fish.

I've got both the unabridged Lord of the Rings audio book and the abridged BBC Radio audio dramatization of it. The radio drama is a lot more easier to follow and keeps me gripped for more! The unabridged audio book can sometimes bog me down.

So if I'm going to listen to a story, I'll see if there is an audio drama version available first.

That one good thing about the BBC, they do tend to do loads of very good audio dramas.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote