View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #31
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
Amazon had given me a $30 promotional certificate for all of my PW hassles, so that's why I decided to get the case. I was going to go for black, but then it was a toss-up between black and purple. But I'm sick of black and since amethyst is my birthstone I seem to have a lot of purple things around the house. So, I have decided that I need a burst of non-purple color in my life.
My phone case is purple. If I couldn't get it in black which is very rare I would go for Purple. /that's great you got it for that price! I would of probably never got a PW if that 30% off voucher hadn't showed up after Christmas. I love my case even if I can't get the Kindle out of it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote