View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:21 AM   #202
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsalter View Post
Thanks

They make it hard to get a good feel for them in the shop, tied up with about 3" pice of security wire so cant pick it up properly
Gar, this drives me up the wall. Dick Smith has its Kindles locked tight onto a bar-height ledge designed for walkies. I couldn't try one out at all - when I reached up to bring one down to my level, the security cable alarmed and drama ensued. And afterwards when I said "I'd quite like to look at the device" no one bothered to offer any sort of assistance - they just pointed out the security system and left me to it. Gotta love a business that shamelessly puts out the "NO CRIPPLES" sign.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote