View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:08 AM   #425
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Karmaflation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
We are discussing a new karma system but have to wait until a new software upgrade, which keeps getting put off. We are also considering a separate merit based program. It just keeps getting a back seat to other projects. Thanks for your patience.
Just reading through this thread, a change seems overdue. With the high rollers able to give so much in one tap, it appears that the values for a lot of folks have escalated to the absurd, well beyond what was initially envisioned (comma-delimiting now required). I think if it's to have any meaning, a straight count of karma taps would be far better--why should a thank you from a newbie count less than a thank you from a vet? And I agree with many others that a history of Karma that I have given would be very useful.

Last edited by willus; 10-31-2012 at 12:41 AM. Reason: typo fix
willus is offline   Reply With Quote