View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 03:21 AM   #1
TomTanderson
TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TomTanderson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Memory Usage - 650 MB and Constantly Growing!

There appears to be quite a bad memory management problem with Calibre (windows version).

I downloaded 0.8.64, set it up and left it running on my server. When I came back from holiday about two weeks later the memory usage had grown to over 650MB from an initial 70MB. This is with 50 books and doing nothing active.

On my return I installed 0.8.67. Again, initial memory usage is about 70MB and about every five seconds it grabs another 4K.

Is this a known issue?

Last edited by TomTanderson; 09-07-2012 at 03:28 AM. Reason: Specify OS
TomTanderson is offline   Reply With Quote