View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:54 AM   #39
valar84
valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.valar84 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox + Wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyToews View Post
How have you found those software in terms of ease of use?

That's a very useful observation. Thanks muchly.
Aldiko and Kindle? They're okay. I don't have problems with them, but I consider myself relatively technologically skilled, so I don't know if that would be the case of others. For what it's worth, I think that both are considered good apps.

Screen quality is often ignored when talking about tablets and ereaders. Many only look at the resolution... If that. But these devices are mostly screens, so I think people should be careful about the screen quality, and I make a point of bringing up the point when talking about the different devices.
valar84 is offline   Reply With Quote